Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 5th.

Yesterday, I got a 25 minute circuit training in on the precor coreramp. 3 minutes hard, 2 minutes easy. 5 minute each, warm up and cool down.

Met with the dietician at work and got some ideas for some changes. Changes I'm going to implement:
1. Small meals every 3 hours while at work.
2. Add some triscuits to my afternoon eggs. (3~4 per dietician recommendation, not the full servings)
3. Precook my grains for the well and do small serving sizes (1/4 cup at a time). Grains to be cooked: oats and brown rice and quinoa. This week end, I'm going to do brown rice and parts.

Some things that came up: I get hungry every 3~4 hours, regardless of meal size.

In other news, we got an offer on the house! We countered and they accepted! Yahoo! Our finances will be so much better without that mortgage payment. We went to the Olive Garden to celebrate. It was so nice. We turned off our phones and focused on each other! I ate for pleasure, but stopped when I was full, and neither ate nor drank more when i got home.

Dinner: prosecco with a cherry, salad with 2 tbsp italian dressing, one breadstick, ravioli Portobello, one point blue moon.

So yummy. Eating for pleasure is something i won't give up, but there are still things that can be tweaked!

Hiit( high intensity interval training) 3rd time this week, hiit ours supposed to really burn fat. 3rd time this work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment