Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6th.

Further developments!
1. Workout today: Hiit split this am, Strength training in between the spilt. Hiit today: sprints! Decided to try sprints instead of the longer sessions. Still 25 minutes, but seemed so hard. In spite of the challenge, I pushed myself hard and i did it.
Precor coreramp:
Sprint: 40 seconds, ramp 6, resistance 10
Rest: 20 seconds, ramp 6, resistance 8
Repeat 25 times! !!!!!!!
5 minutes warmup, (2nd warm up: 2 min)
5 minutes cool down

Breakfast:  3 eggs, 3/4 orange, 2 tbsp oatmeal cooked espresso with unsweetened almond milk and 1 tsp turbadino sugar.

Post workout: vega one protein shake, vanilla chai

Lunch: 3 eggs, 3/4 cup mushroom, 1/2 cup cranberries, 1/2 serving alfredo (serving size, 1/4 cup)

Snack: coffee, creamer packet, tsp turbadino sugar

Snack: trail mix, (trader Joe's, omega mix)

Dinner: turkey taco mix, colby Jack, greek yogurt, hot sauce, 3 petit fours.

The birthday hubby and the Branden each had a cupcake for dessert. Robert actually went to the gym today and began working out again.

Talked to the wellness coach at work. Work has an awesome wellness support. This program is awesome and free. The coach wants to do a physician-managed weight management program. Since I have done and am redoing this whole weight loss thing, I'm interested in long term fitness and health. Of the physician managed program is what it takes, then so be it. I never want to do this again.

Tara,  the coach, said that 25 minutes of hiit was great, it definitely takes some effort. It definitely takes mental fortitude to keep going, and keep going, even when my mind wants quit.

This time I'm claiming the mantra: you mind quits before your body ever does.

Celebrate your accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment